Health care organizations interested in becoming a certified node on ConnectVirginia EXCHANGE should email us first. Your organization may already have completed STEP 1 for the Emergency Department Care Coordination Program.
1. Email ConnectVirginia at [email protected] to indicate interest and ask if your organization has already executed the appropriate version of the ConnectVirginia EXCHANGE Trust Agreement (ETA). [Your organization may already have signed under the Emergency Department Care Coordination Program].
2. ConnectVirginia will provide appropriate documents for your organization to thoroughly review.
3. After reviewing these documents, if your organization is still interested, contact [email protected] to schedule a meeting to discuss onboarding and to clarify any remaining technical and/or legal/financial questions. ConnectVirginia is available to work with technology providers/representatives to discuss the technological readiness of the organization.
4. Submit a completed ConnectVirginia EXCHANGE Node Application form Trust Agreement
5. If applicable, submit an accounts payable (A/P) contact and pay the ConnectVirginia core services fee.
6. ConnectVirginia will review and present the application to the ConnectVirginia Board of Directors for acceptance.
7. Upon notification of acceptance, begin the ConnectVirginia eHealth Exchange onboarding process by identifying dedicated project staff and meeting with the ConnectVirginia project team.
8. Successfully complete all eHealth Exchange testing and validation activities.
9. Upon successful completion of testing, ConnectVirginia will countersign and return the EXCHANGE Trust Agreement (ETA) [as necessary].